Friday, October 16, 2009

Joy | Circle & Colour Challenge

Hi, Here is my take on the Embellish Circle Card Colour Challenge..wow that's a bit of a tongue twister. I thought I had missed the deadline but it's been extended to Oct 18 so you have a few more days. The Stamp is a free digi by Katie Pertiet "One word" over at Designer Digitals. I used it here to make my own patterned paper & cut out. I love this stamp. A little ribbon and some stitching - really into my stitching at the mo too.
All done. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. love this modern, sleek feel, just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so graphic and clean! Love it! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this card. So Clean and Simple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ;-)