Friday, December 4, 2009

Panda Magic

Hi, Just wanted to share my latest accomplishment of 'Member Spotlight' over at Magnolia Grace. Check out my new blinky! Brooke kindly hosts the 'Rory Email Club' where she previews her new digital images. As a member you get to sample her great designs and clipart for free. So if you want to join in - check out her site Magnolia Grace.

p.s. Brooke loves seeing what crafters do with her images. So send in your creations and you may be the next Member Spotlight with a blinky to boot!
---


Okay, here is my tag for 365 & Digital Tuesday. Pam is running two challenges that caught my eye so I decided to combine them (hope that's not cheating). Challenge # 277 'Just a fraction' is to use just a portion of your image & challenge # 278 'You can’t miss it' is to only colour part of you image with glitter. When I saw these two challenges I immediately thought of Brooke's panda - which has a bow just waiting to be zinged with glitter.

Digital Tuesday also has a sparkle theme so I’ve added some silver twine to match the bow.

6 comments:

  1. OMGoodness...what a SWEET tag! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And I love how you have the ribbon on the tag...I think you are allowed to cheat whenever you want, Pam never minds! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous I love that cute little image thank you so much for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday this week.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeeeet combo card/tag - love it! Go ahead and cheat, but then I might just have to tease you for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute panda--love how it pops off the tag! Congrats on your Top Trio placement over at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love that panda tag you made-so sweet! And, thanks again for the blinky idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ;-)